PICNIC BASKETS

PICNIC BASKETS

7/13/2012

PRIMARK SUITCASES


HOW TO WEAR CLOGS AND TRENCH COATS - TRENDTATION.


Shell be providing some travel inspiration to everyone, staff included (were all booking holidays right now.), so make sure your suitcases are packed, passport is renewed and your plane tickets are purchased. Enjoyed a lot of Parisian macarons and pastries, gazed upon the La Tour Eiffel in admiration, revisited old places during my stus in London, such as China Town, London Eye, the shopping zone oxford circus and especially Primark, and feeling like a kid all over again in the MM shop at Leicester Square. I get so many compliments on my Primark garb across the pond that it makes me wish I had bought four more suitcases worth (or just diverted the plane which imports it all to my house). OST This is the original soundtrack collection for Thumbcast Episode 30 - Sheena Easton Syndrome. Stacking Bangles in textured fine silver. Summerlight from Lavender Cottage Jewelry. So many smaller groups are also proving box office draws - from 3D Theatre Companys Richard Parker to Mercury Theatre Wales Nine Suitcases, which are winning plaudits from critics and aunces. Manchester is quite flat in the city centre so you can bring wheeled suitcase with you. You see a lot of people wheeling suitcases around in the early hours of the morning near picadilly train station. Im packing my suitcase for real this time. Just went into town to do some last shoppings in the Dutch final sales, before feasting on the Swedish ones (well, without spending too much money of course).

POLYVORE.COM - RAD BACKPACKS / PURSES / TRAINCASES / SUITCASES / WALLETS / BAGS II - POLYVORE.


Cant wait til I get to Gothenburg tomorrow. com Folli Follie 020 7499 6633 Forever 21 Forever21. T-shirt, Topshop, 3 Cami, Primark, 3 Necklace, Primark, 2 Tuxedo jacket, Dorothy Perkins via Fatshion Exchange, 10 Skirt, ASOS, 8 Shoes, Deichmann, 15. Top, Topshop, 3 Black cami, 4, Primark Black necklace, 2, Primark Belts, 6 for both, Marks and Spencer Trousers, 22, River Island. Yesterday I stood exhausted and lost in the Primark, staring at where the single-size duvets should have been, and wondered if I would have to spend my first night in Cardiff with only my very thin towel as a blanket. Always have an event in mind when you buy something - for instance, I know the kinds of dresses I like to wear at weddings, so almost always snap them up in the January sales when good quality dresses are usually available for Primark prices. I have everything for a normal birth suitcase. I found Primark / supermarket pants to be cheaper than disposable anyway. Nighties, pads, towels, wash bag etc. Is there anything else i need to bring. So today Im again off up to Manchester to go on holiday, but more about that in my usual Sunday Post later. I managed to corner my flatmate to take a few snap on my iphone of me before I went to get on the tube to Euston. Nightmare Before Christmas Check Jack Wallet. So Im back in London and surrounded by a Sea of Suitcases (perhaps a potential new blog name) due to some serious splurging whilst overseas.


DAISY CHAIN.


1.- waiting to board in good company, 2.- hot chocolate in London, 3.- sleeping during our trip, 4.- we really love printed suitcases. 1.- perfect ending of the day in our hotel room watching Sex and the city, 2.- Christmas in London, 3.- Good Morning, 4.- my little sis inside a cute store. A Suitcase Full of London No. Because it was a little bit cold to walk around the whole day in the city, I also bought a cosy jumper from Primark and a pom pom scarf from Irregular Choice (previously seen in this post). If you can imagine a going off in TK Maxx or Primark, then you are probably 90% of the way towards understanding the turmoil of the cupboard. The mantra is, if you can throw it in and shut the door in time to stop everything falling out, then you are cooking on gas. Not my actual wardrobe. There is plenty of storage for suitcases, bags, etc. My mother stayed at Anettas during her visit for our wedding She loved the room and the local area of Brackenbury Village with plenty of shops (TK Maxx and Primark is 5 minutes walk on the high street:-). Fresh towels and bedding are provided. Forever 21+ Shoes: Primark Jewelery: Miss Selfridge. I apologize that I havent been a great blogger this week. Life has been kind of hectic and I have been thinking about updating but time worked against me most days. Suitcase with sneakers is rocked by blogger rainbowsandfairydust with yellow Primark dresses, red base ball jacket Primark coats, blue bowler hat HM hats, mustard suitcase vintage bags, gold Converse sneakers.


THE GUARDIAN - FASHION HITS AND MISSES ON THE RED CARPET - LIFE AND STYLE - GUARDIAN.CO.UK.


Primark Feather Clutch, Romwe Golden Chain Necklace, Regalrose Via Crystal Earrings, Inlovewithfashion Via Black Leather Detailed Dress, Primark Studded Belt. Glamorous Via Studded Biker Jacket, Suitcase Skirt, Ianywear Via Lace Sweater. If I had a lighter suitcase and packed less I could Posted by lins_euro in Girls trip to the UK Belgium. New Years DayMuuuum woke us up today and we had to stuff EVERYTHING into TWO SUITCASES. The letter P dayMolly Today we themed with the letter P (Pavillion, Pizza, Primark and the Pier). No suitcases full of Swamp Thing backissues, please). Theres a table full of stuff we have to keep ti because people think its Primark up in here just because were selling piles of stuff for allegedly insane prices. The Powder Room Polka Dot Day Dress, Vintage Belt, Patent Platforms, Old Suitcase Country Roads (by Natalie Jane) LOOKBOOK. nu. Dorothy Perkins Polka Dot Dress, Peacocks Snood, Primark Ring, New Look Ring, The Charm Works Charm Bracelet Scandalously short (by Lily Melrose) LOOKBOOK. Or is the case actually empty, waiting to be filled up with goos from Next, Primark and Jane Norman. Its not just me, others have noticed it too And while were on the subject, I seem to recall an ancient London by-law that says people with suitcases cant take them on public transport.


MADEMOISELLE ROBOT - 01 / 06 / 09 - 01 / 07 / 09.


If youre down south and fancy a rummage through dusty suitcases, then theres a Vintage Fashion Fair at Hammersmith Town Hall, London on 15 February, and on the same day the Frock Me Vintage Fashion Fair takes place at Chelsea Town Hall. Primark, Jumper: Topshop, Tights: Primark (60 denier). Last summer I really wanted the denim dress from Topshop that looked suspiciously similar to this dress I spotted in Primark for 10 the other day. Bought this bag / suitcase thing the other day from Topshop, biiiig mistake. On a day-trip from Paris, Badiaa Issaoube dragged two suitcases-newly acquired at the Primark discount store on Oxford Street-down the middle of the sidewalk. Her travelling companion, Dalila Boulalam, pulled another. As foot traffic parted around them, the women said they wouldnt follow any walking instructions.

URL: http://trendtation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts